Explore Our Diverse Degree Programs
- Computer ScienceOur programs in computer science support the evolution of the computing and informatics disciplines, and the integration of computer and information sciences with other disciplines such as biology, geography, anthropology, public health, urban planning and mathematics. This field teaches students to design and analyze software for many different applications, including networks, graphics, database systems, artificial intelligence and gaming systems.
- Computer Systems EngineeringOur Computer Systems Engineering programs are concerned with the analysis, design and evaluation of computer systems, both hardware and software. This field of study not only focuses on how computer systems work, but also how they integrate into the larger picture. The program emphasizes on computer organization and architecture, systems programming, operating systems and digital hardware design.
- Industrial EngineeringRanked 16th in the nation according to U.S. News and World Report, our industrial engineering programs concentrate on the design, operation and improvement of the systems required to meet societal needs for products and services. The program combines knowledge from the physical, mathematical and social sciences to help design efficient manufacturing and service systems that integrate people, equipment and information.
- InformaticsThe discipline of Informatics makes connections between the work people do and technology that can support that work. It combines aspects of software engineering, human-computer interaction, decision theory, organizational behavior, and information technology.
- Computer EngineeringThe Computer Engineering program is a synergy of resources from the School of Computing, Informatics, and Decision Systems Engineering and the School of Electrical, Computer, and Energy Engineering. Computer Engineering is concerned with ways the science of computation is applied to building devices, components and systems that perform the computation.
- Engineering ManagementThis program is designed to provide the graduate with the competencies for effective management and leadership of engineering-driven enterprises. The curriculum provides a breadth of engineering science and design with depth in one specific engineering area suitable for practice.
- Software EngineeringOur software engineering programs blend engineering, computing, project leadership and software construction. Students engineer software solutions in application areas such as Web applications, mobile systems, embedded systems, or graphics and game development.