It is always a good idea to consult the Academic Calendar for important dates and deadlines which can be viewed through MyASU:
- Last Day to register for B Session: Drop/add deadline is March 1st
- Withdrawal Deadline for B Session: March 20th
- Withdrawal Deadline for C Session: March 28th
- Academic Status Reports: You should receive your first academic status report in early February for some of your classes. Remember, an academic status report will appear as a (!) in MyASU next to the class it pertains to. Academic status reports can be both positive and negative. Consult with your instructors if you have a negative academic status report to find out what you can do to improve your grade in that course.
- The Engineering Career Center is hosting a number of events in February to gear up for the upcoming Engineering Career Fair on Tuesday, February, 21st. Go to http://engineering.asu.edu/career/events to check out the upcoming events. So far there are over 80 companies that have confirmed their attendance at the career fair! Advisors recommend that all students plan to stop by the career fair. All students stand to gain something from the career fair.
- Reminder: Please provide your ASU ID number when contacting your CIDSE advisor. This will help us be more efficient in answering your questions. Thanks!