It is always a good idea to consult the Academic Calendar for important dates and deadlines which can be viewed through MyASU:
- Last Day to register for B Session: Drop/add deadline is March 5th
- Withdrawal Deadline for B Session: March 31st
- Withdrawal Deadline for C Session: March 31st
- Academic Status Reports (ASR): You should receive your first ASR in early February for some of your classes. These will appear as exclamation marks (!) in MyASU next to the appropriate classes. Academic status reports can be both positive and negative. Consult with your instructor if you have a negative ASR to find out what you can do to improve your grade in that course.
- The Engineering Career Center is hosting a number of events in February to gear up for the Engineering Career Fair on Tuesday, February, 19th. Go to http://engineering.asu.edu/career/events to check out the upcoming events. So far there are over 80 companies participating in the career fair! Advisors recommend that all students plan to attend this event since everyone has something to gain.
- Reminder: Please provide your ASU ID number when contacting your CIDSE advisor. This will help us be more efficient in answering your questions. Thanks!