Ten years ago, CIDSE professor Stephanie Forrest published a groundbreaking paper that looked to biological processes for ways to automate debugging in software. The award-winning paper has been cited more than 553 times!
- Young patients use virtual reality to focus on healing
- Feng Ju named SME Outstanding Young Manufacturing Engineer
- Data-driven quest for resilient power systems
- Sarma Vrudhula named senior member of National Academy of Inventors
- Stephanie Gil wins Sloan Research Fellowship
- Students lead charge in pursuit of productivity